Food grade warehouses are not just for companies that sell whole food. They may be required for companies that produce food ingredients, supplement ingredients, food packaging, additives and more. Whether your company is a start-up with limited resources or an expanding business looking to be closer to customers in other regions, turning to a third party logistics (3PL) provider such as Flex is a simple and cost effective solution.
• AIB Superior- Flex has consistently scored a “Superior” rating by the American Institute of Bakers (AIB) for food-warehousing.
• FDA Registered Facility- Any warehouse facility that stores food must be registered with the Food and Drug Administration, and Flex renews its registration annually.
• Inventory Control- Our warehouse management system handles first-in-first-out (FIFO) and lot control.
• Quality Control- Our ability to conduct spot quality control inspections allows you to ensure your product is in good condition.
• Online Inventory Tracking- By logging in to our web portal, you can access your inventory history, allowing you to manage easier.
• Experience- We’ve stored and handled food grade materials for dozens of food grade companies.
Flex Logistics is the Southern California 3PL solution for suppliers of dry food, food packaging, organic products, alcohol, supplement ingredients and confections. Contact us today to see how we can help you in your food distribution efforts.